Saturday, September 09, 2023

Dutch Sent Back to School

It's gonna be a unpleasant change of seasons

Continued from Cruel Autumn Ahead.

punishment club mistress teacher caning slave school boy miss hardcastle hastings
Such a devoted teacher [Image:Punishment Club]

"It's time for you to go back to school." Is it suddenly cold in the dungeon or is it just me? What?

"It's time for you to go back to school." Huh? It's gonna take a zillion years before I'm smart enough to build a Tardis. Doctor Who is not even real. What's the point? By now mistress is sitting in front of me, oozing personal gravity.

"OK, I better explain. This is a very serious discussion we are about to have so let's do it properly. Strip!" Being naked in front of mistress is hot, the proof is usually somewhere in the middle of my body. Undressing in front of her is not. It makes me feel small, like she is studying me under a microscope. Mistress on the other hand enjoys the show. What I have learned over time is that only one thing matters. Don't blink. I do.

"OK Baby, that's strike one. I forgive you for looking at me when I entered - I get that - but this is disobedience, something I cannot tolerate. Shirt off and wait." A few moments later mistress returns with a set of punishment clamps, the green ones. Not sure if I'm lucky or if there's worse ahead. From behind she starts to play with my nipples. As usual, I love her warm embrace, being so close to her. And then there's that heavenly smell. Hello Lala land. Suddenly I'm forced to consider other things in life. First clamp one, then number two.

"Don't you like my gloves baby?" mistress asks while she plays pressure and hide with my nipples. She's deep in the zone. I'm afraid. And no I'm not saying I'd love her gloved hands even more without them the clamps. That would be a very bad idea. Sometimes I don't need a gag not get into trouble. I manage to produce a grin. "Not very convincing slave. Stand up and let me help you undress." Things are getting weirder and weirder. In the dungeon I never wear shoes or socks, so mistress unzips my pants and helps me to take them of. Already looking forward to my Love and mistress taking of my underpants, perhaps a bit of touch and play, but no. One swoop with a pair of scissors and I'm naked. "Haha, zero erection. Smart choice baby. Let me inspect" mistress says as she puts her hand between my legs and squeezes her property.

And how was your summer?


Slave School

The idea for writing a story about a slave going back to school to become a better slave came to me after watching a clip from Mrs. Hardcastle's Punishment Club on one of the tubes. Who doesn't want to become a better slave and not just because mistress says so. Go deeper, corrupt yourself, have yourself corrupted. Do whatever it takes to be happier. Improve your life even if it hurts. And seeing a couple of guys standing in the corner, awaiting their punishment, literally trembling with fear, also did help.

Sadly I forgot to bookmark the video that started this. If you are interested in buying her videos, go to Mrs. Hastings's personal website. [The Punishment Club website seems offline.].

PS, reading how it all began for Mrs. Hardcastle made me smile.

Face the Music

Bobby Goldsboro - Summer [the first time]

Just finished the third season of Top Boy on Netflix. Mediocre at best. Only story line that stood out was the first time for a young boy and a young girl. Truly lovely. And no, today's track is not Betty Wright - Toninght is the night, remember the theme? It's Bobby Goldsboro and Summer (The First Time). A year later, in 1974, Millie Jackson released a cover version from a female perspective. And in 1977 Rob de Nijs recorded a Dutch version of the song: Het werd zomer.

[click to listen]

563

You know you've done something really horrible when Russian officials praise you. According to an upcoming book on Elon Musk, the billionaire sabotaged an Ukrainian attack on Russian fleet in Crimea by turning off Starlink. Read the whole story in Politico.


No comments :

From The Archives